Here’s another one of my Vegan ice-cream recipes that you can make without an ice-cream maker, food processor or blender.
For my Rich Creamy Peanut Butter and Ginger Ice-cream recipe, you’ll need:
250ml of cream alternative
2 pinches of salt
5 Tablespoons peanut butter
2 Tablespoons Agave Syrup
1 packet dried Ginger Tea (sweetened/sugar added)
– In a microwaveable bowl add 5 Tablespoons peanut butter and heat for 30 seconds**. Peanut butter should be warm (not hot) and slightly runny.
– In a medium sized bowl add 250 ml of cream alternative, 2 pinches of salt, softened peanut butter, 2 Tablespoons Agave Syrup, and 1 packet dried Ginger Tea
– Using a wire whisk, whisk together for 1 to 3 minutes
– Pour into airtight container
– Cover container tightly with plastic wrap before putting on container lid
– Freeze overnight
** As microwaves and wattages vary, please make proper adjustments with regard to the timing as the wattage on my microwave is 1300w.